Five Tips on Why You Should Book a Golf Trip to Myrtle Beach
Golfers, have you been considering playing golf in Myrtle Beach, but are still undecided? With more than 100 golf courses along the coast of Myrtle Beach stretching for more than 60 miles from Pawleys Island, SC to Brunswick, NC the possibilities and planning can be a little daunting. Don’t get overwhelmed and let that stop you from booking your golf trip to Myrtle Beach, SC.
The Glens Golf Group, a group of four award-winning golf courses (Heather Glen, Glen Dornoch, Possum Trot and Shaftesbury Glen) located along the Grand Strand has created five tips on why you should go ahead and book your next golf trip to Myrtle Beach.
- Relax and let the local experts assist you in planning your golf trip from start to finish. Don’t know where you want to play or stay while visiting the Myrtle Beach area? That’s ok! Jason with The Glens Golf Group can recommend and book your tee times and accommodations for what’s best for you and your group. Receive a quick quote on your golf vacation by providing your travel dates, how many people in your group, and your budget and The Glens Golf Group will take care of the rest. To receive your quick quote, click here.
- Myrtle Beach has a plethora of golf course to choose from – all offering a different playing experience for all types of golfers from beginners to novice and from young to old. Golfers can choose to play a wide variety of courses ranging from wide-open greens, waterway views, a more forgiving course or a course with a lot of difficulty. That is what’s great about playing golf in Myrtle Beach – there is a golf course and level for everybody!
- Affordability. Another advantage of working directly with Jason from The Glens Golf Group on your golf trip is that he can provide golfers the best price on golf packages (tee times and accommodations). Many Myrtle Beach golf courses are providing incentives for playing their courses, including free lunches, free replays and free range balls. The deals are there, let Jason find them for you and save you money! The Glens Golf Group has one of the most popular golf packages in Myrtle Beach: The Ultimate Golf Package. Play 8 rounds of golf for the price of 3! Click here to find out more.
- Traveling to Myrtle Beach is pretty easy. Driving or flying, most golfers can travel and play golf in the same day. Many airlines have direct flights into Myrtle Beach, including Spirit, Porter Airlines, USAir and Delta. With gas prices dropping, maybe it’s easier for you to load up your clubs and car and hit the road. Either way, be ready to hit the links when you arrive.
- Don’t worry about snow on the ground at the beach! The average temperature for Myrtle Beach during the winter is 55 degrees with the temperatures rising for the spring to 70 degrees and above. Of course playing golf in the summer in Myrtle Beach will be hotter with average temps in the 80s. Sound pretty good, right!? Be the envy of your friends stuck in the northeast while you are getting a suntan on the golf course.
Ready to book? Give Jason a call at 888-999-9520
Or get a no-obligation Quick Quote emailed to you, just click here:
Posted on January 15, 2015